Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful weekend here in Ottawa so be sure to get out and enjoy one of the many FREE events going on in our City!
- Italian Week – Honouring the culture, food, music and more of the Italian heritage, this festival runs until the 19th of June and is totally free! Taking place in Ottawa’s vibrant Little Italy.
- Glow Fair – Celebrating music, light and art over ten city blocks, this festival is completely free and is not to be missed.
- Asian Night Markets – Running all weekend at Lansdowne Park are the Asian Night Markets celebrating the food and culture of Asia. Free entry.
- Summer Solstice Aboriginal Festival – All weekend at Vincent Massey Park celebrating the culture of Canada’s aboriginals.
- FATHER’S DAY – don’t forget to celebrate dad this year with any one of these FREE events that will be great for the whole family.
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!