The Ottawa Real Estate Market continues to blossom as the season continues. We have the latest stats for you here:
- 1,795 residential properties sold through the MLS system which is 4.9% up from April 2016, which is the second highest on record. 312 of these sales were condos and 1,483 of these were in the residential class.
- $435,883 was the average sale price for a residential property which up 7.9% over April 2016 and for a condo the average sale price was $268,553 up 2.9% from last April 2016.
- Lower inventory combined with increased demand is indicating a trend towards a seller’s market at this point.
- Homes sold in the $300,000 to $499,000 range make up 55.1% of sales.
- High end market continues to see growth in the $1 million+ range.
Please view the graphs below for more stats and as always, contact us if you have any questions about the market or buying and selling.